His Fantasy Turns Out To Be Her's As Well

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
“It started as a fantasy, just thinking my wife might sleep with other men.”

But for Jonathan, that fantasy has become a reality. Jonathan is a cuckold: he enjoys his wife having sex with other men.

He and his wife had been married for 16 years before he told her of his fantasy: “I was worried she’d be horrified but the thought wouldn’t go away,” he said. After a couple of months of discussion, she agreed to give it a try on two conditions. She wanted her lovers to be black men and she chose them. Jonathan would have no say.

“We’ve been completely happy ever since, we both feel we can be completely free,” Jonathan says.

For the past three years Emma, Jonathan's wife has been using adult dating sites to meet men - she doesn’t ask her husband if she can go on a date, she tells him.

The first time it happened, Jonathan met his wife’s new lover both before the date and when they returned before going up to the bedroom. True to his wife's condition, her date was a large, handsome black man, obviously capable of satisfying his wife's secret desires.

Jonathan listened in from another room. “It was one of the most erotic things i’ve ever experienced. Knowing someone was in the next room fucking my wife was even more exciting than I’d imagined,” he explains.

At about three a.m., his wife came back to him, expecting her husband to be fast asleep. “But I was wide awake,” says Jonathan, “She could see how proud I was of her and how happy it had made me.”

For it is excitement that Jonathan feels, not jealousy: “If she sees one particular man a lot in a little while, I get a bit concerned, but not jealous.”

And although she was hesitant at first, Emma now loves her lifestyle, being able to do whatever she wants like a single woman but with the security of her marriage and a husband who loves her.

The cuckolding lifestyle allows Emma to feel powerful and free above anything else. “She hasn’t got to answer to anyone. We agreed that she can do what she wants as long as she tells me about it,” Jonathan explains. "She typically has a date once or twice a month, sometimes maybe more.

For Jonathan, the ideal scenario is watching his wife in bed with the other man, but that only happens when she and her lover allows it.

Despite Emma's extra-marital relations, the couple say both their sex-life and marriage are better than ever since Jonathan became a cuckold.

“Our marriage now has complete trust - we can talk about anything at all, perfectly openly,” he explains.

Despite their openness with each other, the couple haven’t told any of their friends or family about their lifestyle.

Jonathan doesn’t see any other women and struggles to explain why he likes being a cuckold: “I don’t know why it excites me, it might be a submissive thing - maybe it’s the idea of another man taking what’s mine,” he suggests. "I definitely get excited by the idea of my wife experiencing a much larger cock and being driven to orgasm by a powerful lover. I hadn't anticipated her desire for a black lover, but that too, is a huge turn-on.

“The thought of it before it ever happened excited me and it’s even better than I imagined it would be.”

1.jpg

Back