His black against her white

View attachment 5188470
Tus ojos se deleitan con la vista de sus manos negras mutilando y vagando sobre el cuerpo blanco desnudo de tu mujer.
Sus dedos negros bajan entre sus piernas blancas para tocar el coño blanco cremoso de tu mujer.
Su boca está abierta y puro placer sexual está escrito en toda su cara mientras su pálido cuerpo blanco desnudo se retuerce en las garras del hombre negro que te la quita.
me gustaria ver a un tipo negro manoseando a mi esposa

View attachment 5188470
Your eyes feast on the sight of his black hands mauling and roaming over your womans naked white body.
His black fingers trace down between her white legs to finger your womans creamy white cunt.
Her mouth is agape and pure sexual pleasure is written all over her face as her pale naked white body writhes in the clutches of the black man taking her from you.
What a fucking beautiful couple.

Her husband must have been beside himself with envy of that lithe and excessively handsome young buck so surely knowing his way around that beautiful blond wife’s body. Particularly her lovely mons veneris and vulva featuring her deliciously unfakeably erect clitoris.

I wonder how hubby reacted to that perfect black stud’s cockhead tantalisingly slowly parting the wife’s lovelips on opening penetration.

Just a thought…….but an arousingly hot one😜

Last edited:
View attachment 5188470
Your eyes feast on the sight of his black hands mauling and roaming over your womans naked white body.
His black fingers trace down between her white legs to finger your womans creamy white cunt.
Her mouth is agape and pure sexual pleasure is written all over her face as her pale naked white body writhes in the clutches of the black man taking her from you.
How can we possibly resist !

What a fucking beautiful couple.

Her husband must have been beside himself with envy of that lithe and excessively handsome young buck so surely knowing his way around that beautiful blond wife’s body. Particularly her lovely mons veneris and vulva featuring her deliciously unfakeably erect clitoris.

I wonder how hubby reacted to that perfect black stud’s cockhead tantalisingly slowly parting the wife’s lovelips on opening penetration.

Just a thought…….but an arousingly hot one😜
How many white women dream of a strong sexy black man like that touching her body her naked body all over like that

View attachment 5188470
Yeah—one’s wife writhing in the clutches of the black man taking her from you…….

Hot hot HOT!!!

Your description could have been be slightly improved on by your alluding to the super-sexy youthfulness, slim athleticism and the heartbreaking handsomeness of this artful seducer of another man’s wife.

But I’d already done that for you in my above post hadn’t I.

Methinks you and I would make an excellent erotic-writing duo. What do you say?

Last edited:
Back