Hints on Learning Anal for BBC

It's mostly about learning to relax with some regular butt plug stretching days before you see Him. For increasing butt plug practice a little lube helps too. ID Xtreme H2O Thick Water-Based Lubricant really helped me when I was training.
Have you graduated to letting real brothers continue your anal training?

nothing really prepares you for the first few times with a big cock because once it starts going in you are helpless and the bull can fuck you however he wants and likely he will not hold back since why would he

Anal Ease lube will numb your butt then sit down with slight pressure contract and release your sphincter muscle and with practice it seems like you literally butt swallow the biggest of cocks. 😍🍑😘

Also, take time to train the brain to connect with the asshole. Make it part of 4play, play with her asshole as shes getting ready to cum.
FYI, the BEST lube in the world is coconut oil! Annnnnnd its safe for the body :sneaky:
This my training

Attachments

• 20211216_022407.jpg
    20211216_022407.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • 20211216_015115.jpg
    20211216_015115.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
Anal Ease lube will numb your butt then sit down with slight pressure contract and release your sphincter muscle and with practice it seems like you literally butt swallow the biggest of cocks. 😍🍑😘
Never, ever use numbing agents for anal or throat activity!!! They also mask pain indicators if something is significantly wrong!

Back