High End Jamaican Resort

Hi there- my wife has friends that have taken the trip to Jamaica to get blacked and is dropping hints she wants to go. Her 40th birthday is coming up and she REALLY wants to go to Jamaica. She won’t come out and say she wants to try bbc for the first time on this trip.. but I’d like for it to at least be an option.. any recommendations of places where it’s part of the experience, but not necessarily in your face like Hedo?Can be a more expensive resort..Thank you!

Hi there- my wife has friends that have taken the trip to Jamaica to get blacked and is dropping hints she wants to go. Her 40th birthday is coming up and she REALLY wants to go to Jamaica. She won’t come out and say she wants to try bbc for the first time on this trip.. but I’d like for it to at least be an option.. any recommendations of places where it’s part of the experience, but not necessarily in your face like Hedo?Can be a more expensive resort..Thank you!
Go on Hedonism Facebook page, that’s a good start point. Recommend it, wife loved it, been 3 times.

Back