hi

jeeper41

Male
I am the result of an experiment that went wrong , whenever a chick would call me a “ bastard “ while we were fucking my dick would become four feet long. Im gonna tell you the story scientist who’s experiments were very odd. He dreamed of creating a formula that would make a mans dick stay hard , he advertised in the paper about some lucky guy who needed a gig, so Iwent to apply for the motherfucking job not knowing I would be a guinea . He said “ just stay calm I promise you , you wont get hurt, ive tried this ******* on frogs and hogs and I tell you GODDAMMIT it works “ .He said “ you see this ******* in this needle , its gonna change your whole fucking life and the when I get thru with that prick of yours imma let you try it out on my wife ……… She laid down and spreaded her legs and said “ boy come on in “ . but when I pulled my dick out the ho began to grin “ degrade myself with something like that no not me you may not believe this but I’ve seen bigger dicks on a flea “So I climbed up on top of this bitch and I put my dick in to the hip I said “ just lay back and get ready bitch while I give you some of my filth” .The cunt on thtis bitch was so fucking big I swear it was like fucking outer space , and after I put ny dick in this bitch I think I was up to my waist. She said “ fucking something like this I tell you is disaster “ then the bitch wrapped her leggs around my waist and said “ fuck me you fucking BASTARD “ suddenly something strange began to happen me as my prick began to rise it grew and it grew and it grew to eight times its size . She started to scream as I shot my load into her and her pussy broke up like glass , it came out of her mouth, out of her nose, out of her eyes, and out of the crack of her ass, she hollered and screamed and screamed and hollered as she began to *******. But this four feet ten inch prick of mine tore her pussy to bits ...

Last edited:
I am the result of an experiment that went wrong , whenever a chick would call me a “ bastard “ while we were fucking my dick would become four feet long. Im gonna tell you the story scientist who’s experiments were very odd. He dreamed of creating a formula that would make a mans dick stay hard , he advertised in the paper about some lucky guy who needed a gig, so Iwent to apply for the motherfucking job not knowing I would be a guinea . He said “ just stay calm I promise you , you wont get hurt, ive tried this ******* on frogs and hogs and I tell you GODDAMMIT it works “ .He said “ you see this ******* in this needle , its gonna change your whole fucking life and the when I get thru with that prick of yours imma let you try it out on my wife ……… She laid down and spreaded her legs and said “ boy come on in “ . but when I pulled my dick out the ho began to grin “ degrade myself with something like that no not me you may not believe this but I’ve seen bigger dicks on a flea “So I climbed up on top of this bitch and I put my dick in to the hip I said “ just lay back and get ready bitch while I give you some of my filth” .The cunt on thtis bitch was so fucking big I swear it was like fucking outer space , and after I put ny dick in this bitch I think I was up to my waist. She said “ fucking something like this I tell you is disaster “ then the bitch wrapped her leggs around my waist and said “ fuck me you fucking BASTARD “ suddenly something strange began to happen me as my prick began to rise it grew and it grew and it grew to eight times its size . She started to scream as I shot my load into her and her pussy broke up like glass , it came out of her mouth, out of her nose, out of her eyes, and out of the crack of her ass, she hollered and screamed and screamed and hollered as she began to *******. But this four feet ten inch prick of mine tore her pussy to bits ...
And then, you woke up.

Back