Hi!

MsCountry

Female
Hello! As my name says I am a born and raised country woman. I have traveled around the U.S. but still never found somewhere else I want to call my home. Well I'd be willing to call Hawaii home but I've been told it does loose its luster after a bit. Believe it or not we actually have a fairly decent black population thank you to the military and colleges. Quite a few of them fall in love with our smaller cities and stick around as well. To the matter at hand I do like black men. I love the darker colored skin as it makes them very attractive in my opinion. I also seem to get along pretty well with most of them. I do also love sex and it's fun to chat about it and share with other people. So that is the basics about me. If you have any questions or want to chat just message me. Thanks!

Hello! As my name says I am a born and raised country woman. I have traveled around the U.S. but still never found somewhere else I want to call my home. Well I'd be willing to call Hawaii home but I've been told it does loose its luster after a bit. Believe it or not we actually have a fairly decent black population thank you to the military and colleges. Quite a few of them fall in love with our smaller cities and stick around as well. To the matter at hand I do like black men. I love the darker colored skin as it makes them very attractive in my opinion. I also seem to get along pretty well with most of them. I do also love sex and it's fun to chat about it and share with other people. So that is the basics about me. If you have any questions or want to chat just message me. Thanks!
So MsCountry, Welcome! What state/area do you call home?

Back