Hi you all guys and girls

Carolin

Female
I m a married woman, surfing the web I found this site and I have to admit it, I am attracted to black guys , no experiences yet, but I never say never, Mexican-Argentinian, mom of two girls, two marriages and a bunch of BFs when I was younger, former amateur model in sports and misc events and modeling clothes in stores, actually working as assistant in a Law Firm, my legs, my proud. hope to have fun here which will be my secret place, sorry for no to show my face for now, I just need a little more time

Attachments

• 100_7066-600.jpg
    100_7066-600.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 258
I m a married woman, surfing the web I found this site and I have to admit it, I am attracted to black guys , no experiences yet, but I never say never, Mexican-Argentinian, mom of two girls, two marriages and a bunch of BFs when I was younger, former amateur model in sports and misc events and modeling clothes in stores, actually working as assistant in a Law Firm, my legs, my proud. hope to have fun here which will be my secret place, sorry for no to show my face for now, I just need a little more time
you are very beautiful!

you are very beautiful!

Welcome sexy

Back