Hi there

My boyfriend is out of town and I'm so bored.. anyone want to help me feel better and teach him a lesson? I'd love to hear what you have in mind for my petite little self.. BBC only
Just a little advice-because I care. Have you ever read the stories on here-or read anything about cuckholding? It may be something you both can really enjoy together-and everything is talked about. No lies-no games. A lot of role playing and stuff. Your man watches-and usually Black lovers are incorporated-but not always exclusive-though it would not be a bad idea and after you have enjoyed them you may not want to incorporate anyone but black lovers. Your man watches as you tease, yet it is to establish integral relationships-not to harm them. You both meet the gentleman, and make plans together-all of you. At a bar or wherever. Hell it could be at a bowling alley.The scenarios as well as the places are discussed. Feelings are discussed together. You and your sweetie will have many.You dress hot to trot-yet that night it is for the black man only. Your man is your man before-and surprisingly even more so afterward. That night, the black man is to play the role of your lover/husband/whatever.Yet there are no deptions or games. Plus,your man is your covering-and protector. Everything is done in unity, so there is no division. It is something you both can enjoy reading about on here. Many women will help you and you establish a sisterhood as well.There is a site here called IR Cuckhold you both can enjoy. Plus-most importantly sweetie-it keeps you safe. EP

Respectfully, an attractive young woman would probably not be on this site looking for cyber play. Until I see verification I'm going to assume it's a fake profile/dude.

Back