Hi. New here

S

Scorpio777man

My sexy wife is very shy
But loves the idea of bbc
Any advice for a newby?

Thank you. Would love to hear from bulls and couples both!

My sexy wife is very shy
But loves the idea of bbc
Any advice for a newby?

Thank you. Would love to hear from bulls and couples both!
if she loves the "idea" of a BBC, that usually means that she isn't ready for this whole thing and that you are just some pathetic wannabe out here posting pictures of your wife without her knowledge. If she's shy as you claim, then how in the name of all that is holy is she even going to allow another man to fuck her if she can't even hide behind the anonymity the infinite vastness that is the internet. A grown ass woman should be able to express herself. Answer this question for me: Who did all the talking for her when you met her? Who picked you out for her? I'm guessing no one.
You should be ashamed

if she loves the "idea" of a BBC, that usually means that she isn't ready for this whole thing and that you are just some pathetic wannabe out here posting pictures of your wife without her knowledge. If she's shy as you claim, then how in the name of all that is holy is she even going to allow another man to fuck her if she can't even hide behind the anonymity the infinite vastness that is the internet. A grown ass woman should be able to express herself. Answer this question for me: Who did all the talking for her when you met her? Who picked you out for her? I'm guessing no one.
You should be ashamed
I completely agree with you. I would never allow myself to post pics of my gf/wife without her knowledge and consent. Smh.

You should be ashamed

Me and her talked about this a lot and she knows that I’ve posted this but I guess there’s a lot of fakes here so I understand your response nevertheless thank you for your opinion

Back