Hi I'm Laura...Just another black cock slut!

LauraBlacked

Female
From
UK
Hi I'm Laura. I'm a self confessed black cock addict! Big, small (very rare) thick, thin, I don't care as long as it's black. Blacker the better. Caribbean men do something to me that is unexplainable. It's like once they are in range, every bit of my self control gets taken away and I have to do whatever I can to have them inside me.

24 hours a day black cock is on my mind. That's how I know I am actually addicted. I have to make myself cum at least 4 times a day watching and reading about some eager white slut giving everything she possibly can to please the black master. Otherwise I get really cranky.

I joined this site to hopefully find like minded females to discuss and have chats about everything related to black men. And who knows, maybe find a black stallion to impale me on his massive black cock!

IMG_0728.JPG

Hi I'm Laura. I'm a self confessed black cock addict! Big, small (very rare) thick, thin, I don't care as long as it's black. Blacker the better. Caribbean men do something to me that is unexplainable. It's like once they are in range, every bit of my self control gets taken away and I have to do whatever I can to have them inside me.

24 hours a day black cock is on my mind. That's how I know I am actually addicted. I have to make myself cum at least 4 times a day watching and reading about some eager white slut giving everything she possibly can to please the black master. Otherwise I get really cranky.

I joined this site to hopefully find like minded females to discuss and have chats about everything related to black men. And who knows, maybe find a black stallion to impale me on his massive black cock!

View attachment 2497918
Wow...wish we could meet

View attachment 2497918
Hi Laura you look really good

View attachment 2497918
God what s hot slut you are. I bet your pussy gets messy very very often

View attachment 2497918
You are so beautiful and in the right place :sex:

View attachment 2497918
Good slut

View attachment 2497918
Love your post girl!!

Back