Hi I'm Laura...Just another black cock slut!

Hi I'm Laura. I'm a self confessed black cock addict! Big, small (very rare) thick, thin, I don't care as long as it's black. Blacker the better. Caribbean men do something to me that is unexplainable. It's like once they are in range, every bit of my self control gets taken away and I have to do whatever I can to have them inside me.

24 hours a day black cock is on my mind. That's how I know I am actually addicted. I have to make myself cum at least 4 times a day watching and reading about some eager white slut giving everything she possibly can to please the black master. Otherwise I get really cranky.

I joined this site to hopefully find like minded females to discuss and have chats about everything related to black men. And who knows, maybe find a black stallion to impale me on his massive black cock!

View attachment 2497918

welcome laura,

like the way you describing your love for fucking black guys, mand being dominated and hard fucked.
do you also enjoy sex-stories or dirty talk about this topic?

and hope you get verified soon ;)

Hi I'm Laura. I'm a self confessed black cock addict! Big, small (very rare) thick, thin, I don't care as long as it's black. Blacker the better. Caribbean men do something to me that is unexplainable. It's like once they are in range, every bit of my self control gets taken away and I have to do whatever I can to have them inside me.

24 hours a day black cock is on my mind. That's how I know I am actually addicted. I have to make myself cum at least 4 times a day watching and reading about some eager white slut giving everything she possibly can to please the black master. Otherwise I get really cranky.

I joined this site to hopefully find like minded females to discuss and have chats about everything related to black men. And who knows, maybe find a black stallion to impale me on his massive black cock!

View attachment 2497918
Verification would help you out here ;)

View attachment 2497918
A dream to marry

As soon as I'm ready to meet someone from here I'll get verified...could always just send my instagram, facebook, kick etc to someone who wants it
Sure you could do that, but many men here won’t bother if you aren’t verified. You also don’t have access to the verified members forum, and the special verified for females only forum, where we have been known to discuss specifics about men here. Being verified also allows you to have your profile set to only be viewable by others who are verified if you choose.

View attachment 2497918
Hi Laura... you are so cute... I can give you my black cock all night long

View attachment 2497918
Wow well hot love that outfit

View attachment 2497918
beautiful

Back