HWSelly

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
Hi I m Selly and Mike,

I am a proud Hotwife of my wonderful husband mike. I'm also a Hot Girlfriend for my Bull, I'm thrilled with my situation how I got to here and surprised how much I opened myself to social life. I am considering to become a BBC slut exclusively for black men enjoyment and very interested in acquiring the learnings from others experiences and good advice as well. Cheers

Hi I m Selly and Mike,

I am a proud Hotwife of my wonderful husband mike. I'm also a Hot Girlfriend for my Bull, I'm thrilled with my situation how I got to here and surprised how much I opened myself to social life. I am considering to become a BBC slut exclusively for black men enjoyment and very interested in acquiring the learnings from others experiences and good advice as well. Cheers

Beautiful Avatar of a Partial face.

Hi I m Selly and Mike,

i will love to meet
she looks so hot for my BBC

Hi I m Selly and Mike,

Hmmm funny thing is I may be coming to North Carolina for 2-3 months;)

Back