Hi! I’m not supposed to be here

Hi! I am here because the ******* and cuckold content has really gotten to me. Im trying to involve myself more into this part of myself and my gf is VERY hot. I have been imagining her with BBC a lot recently and she has NEVER tried it so Im here for fun and for advice on how to lead her down the bbc path.
We are moving toward threesomes and swinging!
If you are a BBC bull or anyone really who has this same fantasy… I’m here to play along secretly.

Hi! I am here because the ******* and cuckold content has really gotten to me. Im trying to involve myself more into this part of myself and my gf is VERY hot. I have been imagining her with BBC a lot recently and she has NEVER tried it so Im here for fun and for advice on how to lead her down the bbc path.
If you are a BBC bull or anyone really who has this same fantasy… I’m here to play along secretly.
I'll be delighted to help. Send me a message and let's see if we can resolve this issue.

Hey, I see some bulls replied and I have very similar case - we are moving to the swinging and theesome as well. I would be happy if you have more advices or anything. I do not want to message any of you without permission.

Yesss! 🤭

Nice..I just stared sleeping with my neighbors wife and he sometimes watches..it stared off at a BBQ and we were drinking and I asked if either one ever been in a interracial relationship..he said he has she seemed shocked ...so After a while she told me she was curious Tom told her maybe she should try it with me...long story short we fucked she had orgasm after orgasm. He was jerking off while we fucked...

Back