Hi from a Welsh Virgin Whiteboi.......

VirginBetaMale

Male
From
UK
Hi everyone, posted this elsewhere, but didn't see the introduction page so here goes.

I'm a 32 year old male living in Wales, UK.

After considering the idea of becoming a cuck or perhaps even a full-time live-in slave for the last three or four years, I've now decided it's something I want to actively pursue.

I see so many wonderful women and couples on this site and I now realise that being a cuck/slave is my calling. It's my greatest ambition to make the lives of my superiors happy and it's a cause to which I would like to dedicate the rest of my life.

I woke up to my inferiority around the age of 20. I was always painfully shy and as time went on I started to accept my submissive nature more fully. I've kept myself virgin and pussy-free up to now. I totally accept the right of a woman to choose only the best sexual partner for herself. I would just like to serve some useful function for a woman or couple and to develop a more fulfilling sense of purpose in my life. I've come to learn that black really is best and whitebois like myself will never measure up.

I of course wish to serve a purposeful function in the household of my superiors. I'm more than happy to do domestic tasks required of me, general housework, cleaning, laundry, washing up, etc.

If I'm required to wear long-term chastity I understand. I appreciate the desire to serve is enhanced by sexual denial, and having spoken to many people over the last few years I accept that reality.

I'm around 5 feet 11 inches, with a slim/skinny build.

There is not a doubt in my mind that black is best, and women deserve only the very best. It pleases me so much seeing so many white women waking up to better things now.

If anyone would like to chat please feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, posted this elsewhere, but didn't see the introduction page so here goes.

I'm a 32 year old male living in Wales, UK.

After considering the idea of becoming a cuck or perhaps even a full-time live-in slave for the last three or four years, I've now decided it's something I want to actively pursue.

I see so many wonderful women and couples on this site and I now realise that being a cuck/slave is my calling. It's my greatest ambition to make the lives of my superiors happy and it's a cause to which I would like to dedicate the rest of my life.

I woke up to my inferiority around the age of 20. I was always painfully shy and as time went on I started to accept my submissive nature more fully. I've kept myself virgin and pussy-free up to now. I totally accept the right of a woman to choose only the best sexual partner for herself. I would just like to serve some useful function for a woman or couple and to develop a more fulfilling sense of purpose in my life. I've come to learn that black really is best and whitebois like myself will never measure up.

I of course wish to serve a purposeful function in the household of my superiors. I'm more than happy to do domestic tasks required of me, general housework, cleaning, laundry, washing up, etc.

If I'm required to wear long-term chastity I understand. I appreciate the desire to serve is enhanced by sexual denial, and having spoken to many people over the last few years I accept that reality.

I'm around 5 feet 11 inches, with a slim/skinny build.

There is not a doubt in my mind that black is best, and women deserve only the very best. It pleases me so much seeing so many white women waking up to better things now.

If anyone would like to chat please feel free to message me.
Liverpool couple fancy chat

Back