Hi cuckolds ;-) Should I be BBC only??

My wife isn't BBC only although she does like it. I am a forever denied cuck, there's something so sexy and erotic that literally any guy has a better chance of fucking my own wife than I do. She gets turned on by teasing me (especially when I eat her out) that my "boring, useless dick" will never feel pussy again and then when she is about to orgasm she'll call out the name of whoever she's been having sex with recently. I love it!

Should I be BBC only and deny my cuckold 4ever? :-*

Yes by all means. You already know how much better BBC is & so does he from watching. He knows he can’t compete so why bother letting him?
Feed him creampies from your pussy & ass & turn him into another gay feminized sissy cuck for BBC
Verbally berate him in front of your bull

Well I say work toward that goal, you will all enjoy it. I don't think a cage is necessary if you never let him in you again.
I agree, I prefer to be able to jerk off whenever and when I do it's always to the thought of my wife fucking another guy and the fact that I don't get to have her. A cage is really just another sex toy, I think some cuckold couples like it because it gives the wife and/or her lover total control. But my wife often reminds me that sex with me was always boring and even said she felt sorry for any ex girlfriend that had to put up with it... that's enough of a "cage" for me.

Should I be BBC only and deny my cuckold 4ever? :-*

Yes,

1. Sex with BBC is the best, so you have no sexual reason
2. you're asking the question, so you already processed it in your mind to be what gives you the most satisfaction, no self satisfaction related reason
3. Your cuck is cuck because his favorite thing is for you to NOT fuck him, no cuck related reason

Love him, don't fuck him :)

Back