Hey Sexys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by sico_tiko, Dec 14, 2012.

1. sico_tiko

sico_tiko Active Member Real Person

Hello Lovelies, ma name is Sam an am livin in Egypt at the moment as i work in tourism sector as a guest relation manager in a lovely resort on the beach.

I love white ladies and i looove satisfying their needs, i also love doing ladies while there husbands watches us cuz its a beautiful thing to see that look of satisfaction on both the wife an hubby. I dont brag about my cock size but i know its a good size cock as i am african and am a dark guy.

Am 25 years old and i loooove travelling, i also very energetic and active person. Am single now and dont have any plans for commitment soon.

I love when people visit me where i am and enjoy with me the sun, the beach, the sea, nightlife and sure when we play after ;) so if u have any plans or idea to spend a vacation full of fun just give me a hint

What else do u wanna know??? just ask me! Kisses

This is where i work come an enjoy with meh ;)

IMG00028-20110913-0547.jpg

wanabecucked likes this.
  2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Would you fuck my bbc virgin wife?

3. sico_tiko

well idk if she can take me but we can try for sure, why dont we organize something? a meeting on skype or anything like that

4. mad4blk

mad4blk Member

I think some pix of whats on offer might generate a much better response.the room with a view pic looks beautiful tho,

5. sico_tiko

will be posted soon ;)

6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US

Wait, I thought one of my rich, long lost relatives died and left me a huge inheritance, and all I have to do is wire him $10,000 and the routing number for my checking account and I will be rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Virginia Knight likes this.
  7. sico_tiko

Yo ma friend, i like the body of that guy, i aint him and i didnt say am him dats all

re read my post before sayin am a scamer mofo

8. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Just want to say that I have been on Skype with this particular member The chest previously in the avatar may not be his (not as dark or as muscle-bound) but he is a genuine person. He's not an old white guy pretending to be a young bbc stud. And, might I say as well, the goods looked pretty damn good! ;-)

I hope this helps clear up any concern.

sico_tiko likes this.
  9. sico_tiko

hehehe jealous MOFOs look at the last post before this one, i skyped with the lovely lady and and she saw the package size and structure and fortunately she has been very generous to witness for me.

Guys have a mother fuckin life before accusing people that they are fake

oh one last thing

Nimm meine schwarz gleid in den Mund (german) :exciting:

khodo zeby el eswed fe bo2oko ya wlad el metnaka (arabic) :exciting:

Take my black cock in your mothe fukin mouths (ENGLISH) :exciting:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: