Hey I'm Sarah from the UK

You can't help who you fall in love with! I'd been with David for six years before my love of BBC was awakened :) But I love our relationship and David is very supportive of me x
Sounds like you have a very understanding relationship with David

Let's see if I get this right: You're in love with one man's personality and another (black) man's penis. Okay, hmmm...
I don't think you can simplify a relationship like that. I love David for many reasons - he means everything to me and would give up everything for him. However, our relationship has evolved so that we are both comfortable with each other having additional sexual partners. If they are black, then so be it. Our external fun is lust, not love.

I don't think you can simplify a relationship like that. I love David for many reasons - he means everything to me and would give up everything for him. However, our relationship has evolved so that we are both comfortable with each other having additional sexual partners. If they are black, then so be it. Our external fun is lust, not love.
would give up everything for him.!! So after you marry if he was no longer happy with you sleeping with other guy's in the future you would stop??

I don't think you can simplify a relationship like that. !! Actually you can and people not connected to this kind of life style which you have chosen are in the majority, and would read what you have written and come to the same conclusion as without hearing your reasons or justifications, it is the only logical conclusion/assumption that can be made.

pure naked lust works for me hon

Back