Hey everyone I am a white sissy for black cock for a while and It turns me into a chastity cuckold sissy that loves to serve big black men

Deham69

Male
From
AL, US
Hey there everyone I have been locked up in chastity for my wife for 3 weeks now and I have been looking for a big beautiful black man to just take me and I would love to be able to make him feel good. My wife has been stepping out but with a white man . I’m just looking for a black man to make me into his sissy lover because I would love to be submissive to my master

you will never go back honestly my first ever time i had my pink cage on its silicone and has spikes in it i wore it and dressed up i was ******* and met a bbc i wore my pink pencil skirt with my pink tshirt and of course my clit cage is pink the moment he took his beautiful cock out i got hard but to my pure pleasure the spikes inside poked my clit hard so hard my clit stays soft now like it should thank god but anyways i got him in my mouth my clit was drooling like puddles it took him a while to adjust my pussy the whole entire time i was leaking my white sissy juice not even pre sissy juice full on drainage of my pussy gland and he didnt even start yet lol he laughed and told me i was really made to be a bbc bitch i blushed he said hold on and grabbed a 8 oz glass and put it under my cage to catch all my juice he told me he woukd see how devoted i was once he was done he pounded me for 50 mins no mercy and blew twice without pulling out i ******* from pure pleasure after 5 mins i was in and out of bliss literally watching out of body me being exactly what he knew i was a bitch and i kept saying incoherent things only words i coukd really muster where daddy and bitch everything else was not even words it was ******* on bbc words as i say, ill never go back it was great and after he was done my test was to ******* the 4 oz of sissy juice i spewed while being his bitch and i did with a smile but that was after 20 mins of my trying to come to realise that im never going back im a hoe for bbc anywhere any time sorry for the long story but every fuck after the first just got better and better and i have fully become my sissy bitch self jess.

Mine is too small for a cage and impotent. I hope to find a black owner who will have it converted into another cum dumpster and tattooed with a spade like I want to have done to my asshole and nipples after boobs.

Back