Hey conservaterrorist cuckolds of Trump, can you defend this?

well Trump has stirred a lot of hate and discontent.... and you see more and more of it since he took office.... but still nothing says he was a "trumpie"

well Trump has stirred a lot of hate and discontent.... and you see more and more of it since he took office.... but still nothing says he was a "trumpie"

I agree...he was a piece of crap racist....doesnt matter if he was a trumpie or not he was wrong.

Here I am again. I truly wish I had not found the off topic section this morning.

Trump has not stirred hate. He has made it clear he is the President of the US not the apologist in chief willing to bend for every anti Christian kingdom out to conquer America and that offends you.

The Democrats
***Support Anti American ideology-
*** Stand for limiting Free Speech-
*** Support controlling freedom and controlling private lives
*** Dem Party Platform points say America is evil, must change to liberal progressive and list point after point about eliminating freedom and gaining 100% Gov't Control under Dem rule.
***They support Anti-Fa who says they will ******* their perceived rightwing neighbors causing fear and hate in reaction- wonder why there is hate?
***Choose Criminal illegal aliens over their Neighbors- Other Americans- for the votes
***Support violence and revolting in the streets
***Celebrate destruction to private property and injury to fellow citizens
***Defend violence to end free speech
*** Celebrate speeches they don't agree with being closed down
*** Pro Big Government anti private business- Big Government killed 100s of Millions of their own people in the 20 and 21st Century

Sounds just like the Brown Shirts.

I could go on and on. The only real question- how does an American support Democrats and their behavior?

I could go on and on. The only real question- how does an American support Democrats and their behavior?

you might want to go on and on...have you checked lately...apparently not...just shooting off your mouth with no facts
for one
the 10 poorest states in the us...all republican controlled......they draw more in federal aid than they pay in taxes.....which makes them leaches on the democratic states paying taxes

lets just compare Wisc...republican controlled....BROKE can't pay it's bills...right next door Minn..Dem controlled and one of the richest states in the us

check your facts before you shoot off your mouth

typical of a trumpie though...lack of education/intelligence......big on shooting "alt-facts"

Back