Here is my story. Some of it true some fictional

My wife and I were on vacation. We were driving to Florida from Illinois. We stopped at a Hilton in Georgia to spend the night. We went to the pool and got tub after getting settled in. We were in the the hot tub when another couple struck up a conversion with us. They were a nice couple a lot like us mid 30’s. Paul and Jenn were their names. As the conversation grew Jenn got closer to my wife. They were getting along great laughing and making jokes about us. My wife started to get up to get a ******* and her boob hit Jenn right in the nose. They both laughed it of. When my wife got back in Jenn said sit here the jet feels good. Eve sat down and her eyes opened wide and she said I guess so! It was hitting her ass and pussy. After a minute or two I could see Eves face making weird looks at me so I slid over and said do you need another *******? She whispered in my ear while Jenn said something to Paul she putting her hands on my thigh. I said does it bother you? She said no it kinda feels nice. The alcohol definitely taking the edge off. So I slid back over and talked to Paul some more about football. When I looked back at Eve she was blushing. I looked down and I could see Jenn’s hand between her legs! I said looks like you two are having fun! Jenn said yes we are but can I ask you a question she said to me? Yeah sure I said. Can I kiss your wife? I said I don’t have a problem with it how about you Eve? Eve said let’s do it! And they kissed for a second or two and stopped and then Jenn pulled her closer and really made out with her! Paul and I were stunned. When they released Jenn said let’s go to our room. We all agreed. We walked in and they went to to town kissing and rubbing each other’s tits. Jenn said to Paul you should feel how soft Eves pussy is. I was like whoa what! She pulled off my wife’s bikini and said look! Eve had just a landing strip a great looking pussy. Her inner lips just barely stuck out of her outer lips. I couldn’t believe this was happening. Eve said are you ok honey? I said yes I’m definitely ok! The girls got completely naked and Jenn started licking her pussy. It was so hot watching my wife with another woman. Jenn started fingering her and me and Paul just stood there and watched not wanting to say anything to mess this up. Jenn said Paul come here. Paul walked over and said wow what a nice sight. Jenn said put your finger in here feel her tight pussy. When he did she walked over to me and said to Eve. Can I play with your hubby? Eve enjoying her fingering said yes it’s ok with me too. She pulled my shorts off and I was as hard as a rock. Jenn said mmmn nice and dropped to her knees as she took my 7”cock in her mouth. I looked over as Eve saw what was happening and put her hand on Paul’s bulge. Eve said wow you are really packing some heat sir! He stood up and dropped is shorts and his 10” cock fell out. Eve said to Jenn you lucky girl! Jenn said you like Paul’s dick? Eve said how could you not it’s so thick. He had a wide helmet head and the shaft got thicker in the middle. Eve started to stroke it. I was so turned on watching my wife stroke a strangers huge dick right in front of me. I came in Jenn’s mouth and she swallowed all of it. I started to say I’m sorry but she stopped me. By now Eve has Paul’s huge member in her mouth she couldn’t get past the widest part. Jenn said sit here and watch the show. Jenn got up and laid down under Eve. Eve was on all fours. Jenn started licking Eves pussy and said girl your pussy is so wet. Eves pussy looked great as she licked her up and down in and out. Paul got up and went to Eves ass and Jenn quickly put his cock in her mouth. Eve was rocking back and forth. Jenn said you want to feel the best cock of your life?! Eve said please I do I want it so bad. Please fuck my pussy. I instantly started getting hard again. I could believe she was saying that. Paul put his cock at her pussy and gently parted her sticky wet lips. And pushed his cock in and Eve gasp as the head entered her. Her eyes rolled and her back arched. Jenn giggled and said that was just the head honey you have a lot more to go. Eve said yeah as she rocked back and forth trying to inch some more in. My pussy is on fire right now she said. Paul pulled out completely and put it back in all the way to the widest part. Eve let out a gasp and gripped the sheets. Oh fuck that is good she said. He was now fucking my wife with about 7” of his dick. Eve has her 1st orgasm as her toes curled. Jenn said to me you gotta see this! She got up and said put your head under there between her legs. Eves pussy was so wide with his cock in her. Her clit was so exposed. I instantly clamped on her clit. This drove her wild and said fuck me more! Paul pulled his cock out for a second as I tongued her gaping pussy. I went back down and saw a white ring of her cum about 7” down. I was so turned on to see this massive cock doing work to my wife’s tight pussy. He put it back in and grabbed her by the waist and slid all the way down to the hilt. I swear I could see the outline of his cock inside of her. She let out a gasp again and said oh my God your whole cock is inside me isn’t it?! He said yeah baby hold on tight as he started fucking her with full 10 inch strokes. After about 39 seconds she squealed and squirted! She never did that before. Paul’s dick now had the cum ring at the base of his cock. He put it back in and pounded her pussy. Eves head just dropped to my legs as she took the pounding with orgasm after orgasm. Finally after what seemed like an hour he said I’m going to cum where do you want it. Eve said cum deep in my pussy I want you to give me what I deserve. And then he held his cock deep in her pussy as his balls emptied inside of her. The cum started leaking out of the sides as he withdrew. She leaned forward and Paul took a picture of her red and gaping Paul put his cock at her pussy and gently parted her sticky wet lips. And pushed his cock in and Eve gasp as the head entered her. Her eyes rolled and her back arched. Jenn giggled and said that was just the head honey you have a lot more to go. Eve said yeah as she rocked back and forth trying to inch some more in. My pussy is on fire right now she said. Paul pulled out completely and put it back in all the way to the widest part. Eve let out a gasp and gripped the sheets. Oh fuck that is good she said. He was now fucking my wife with about 7” of his dick. Eve has her 1st orgasm as her toes curled. Jenn said to me you gotta see this! She got up and said put your head under there between her legs. Eves pussy was so wide with his cock in her. Her clit was so exposed. I instantly clamped on her clit. This drove her wild and said fuck me more! Paul pulled his cock out for a second as I tongued her gaping pussy. I went back down and saw a white ring of her cum about 7” down. I was so turned on to see this massive cock doing work to my wife’s tight pussy. He put it back in and grabbed her by the waist and slid all the way down to the hilt. I swear I could see the outline of his cock inside of her. She let out a gasp again and said oh my God your whole cock is inside me isn’t it?! He said yeah baby hold on tight as he started fucking her with full 10 inch strokes. After about 39 seconds she squealed and squirted! She never did that before. Paul’s dick now had the cum ring at the base of his cock. He put it back in and pounded her pussy. Eves head just dropped to my legs as she took the pounding with orgasm after orgasm. Finally after what seemed like an hour he said I’m going to cum where do you want it. Eve said cum deep in my pussy I want you to give me what I deserve. And then he held his cock deep in her pussy as his balls emptied inside of her. The cum started leaking out of the sides as he withdrew. with his cum leaking out and I was inches away under her. She rubbed her cum soaked pussy on my face as she stroked my cock. I came again. After that we all fell asleep. I’m the middle of the night I woke up to Paul and Jenn fucking and I took my cock and put it in Eve while she was sleeping. Her pussy definitely felt different and it really turned me on as I came deep in her swollen pussy. That is how I became a cuckold. The End

Back