Her Young Black Lover

I wrote a long erotic poem (link below) as a confessional and dedicatory piece a few weeks after I introduced my beautiful young bisexual best buddy (who happens to be black) to my beautiful white English then-childless wife.

My buddy is a very polite, softly-spoken and extremely handsome college student, lithe and athletic 24 year-old standing 6'4", is hugely-hung, and (unlike me) uncircumcised, with sexual stamina to burn; and, most enviably, is a beautifully supple mover and multi-orgasmic in a single act ,and an extremely copious cummer; all of which hugely thrill my wife.

With such intensely desirable personal and sexual attributes he is the most perfect and deeply satisfying lover my 32 year-old wife has ever had, and has impregnated her three times (mostly during very much hands-on threesomes with me) since I introduced them to each other.

We lived as a menage-a-trois, sharing the marital bed nightly, until 2 years ago when I amicably and lovingly divorced my wife so that she could marry him.

We still threesome together occasionally for old-times sake, while my buddy and I take care to maintain (in private) our versatile physically very intense relationship that we began secretly two years before I introduced him to my wife.

Last edited:
Bro you should write a book, I'd buy it
I take the compliment, but this video of my buddy fucking my wife speaks and spurts VOLUMES more that anything, in the literary sense, that I could come up with in a thousand years.

Such is the extraordinary beauty of a handsome athletic and super-potent young black man uninhibitedly making love to a frantically desirous baby-wanting woman.

I take the compliment, but this video of my buddy fucking my wife speaks and spurts VOLUMES more that anything, in the literary sense, that I could come up with in a thousand years.

Such is the extraordinary beauty of a handsome athletic and super-potent young black man uninhibitedly making love to a frantically desirous baby-wanting woman.
Fuuuuuck that was HOT! If you weren't around she'd be carrying his baby as we speak! :O <3

Back