her pussy is no longer tight for my white dick

Haven't been in pussy for a few years so would have no idea and certainly don't get sucked to relieve the pressure lol
. Unfortunate for you. Some of the wives enjoy sucking cock. Even their husbands white cock. Some enjoy swallowing cum. Others have adjusted to anal sex. So , besides eating pussy and masturbation , some husbands are still able to give their wives the sexual satisfaction they desire. Often requires more "creativity"

. Unfortunate for you. Some of the wives enjoy sucking cock. Even their husbands white cock. Some enjoy swallowing cum. Others have adjusted to anal sex. So , besides eating pussy and masturbation , some husbands are still able to give their wives the sexual satisfaction they desire. Often requires more "creativity"
Very true, sometimes I get a hand job but that is normally because she wants to dig her nails in and milk my little clit, i am teased with being allowed penetration but she makes sure I dribble before close to entering her

do you feel your hubby inside of you after a bbc and can you orgasm from his cock
I feel my husbands cock in my pussy because he has 8 inches which is pretty good for a white guy. But, I don't have an orgasm now from his cock after having a thick 11 inch BBC in me for the past 5 months. I have to put a vibrator on my clit with my husbands cock in to cum. Once she has BBC she will want it from now on whether she is loose or tight afterwards.

I feel my husbands cock in my pussy because he has 8 inches which is pretty good for a white guy. But, I don't have an orgasm now from his cock after having a thick 11 inch BBC in me for the past 5 months. I have to put a vibrator on my clit with my husbands cock in to cum. Once she has BBC she will want it from now on whether she is loose or tight afterwards.
my gf has just agreed to start taking bbc but from what i hear in this forum its like a ******* for women. i am starting to get secound thouths

Back