Her Most Common Excuses -

- for not yet getting into the IR lifestyle. List and explain some of them here.

(I know that some of you lucky guys here have had your ladies go through with it already ;)

My gf is afraid of people finding out or getting an STD or pregnant. All reasonable I suppose but I hope she will cuck me in the future :)

She didn't like the black man that fucked her , he was our ******* dealer, but the good news is that she like the two Brazilian men who had her after that. So far total count:4!

My wife just wasn't into black guys. But after a disappointing night at a swingers club, where she was wanting to get gangbanged went south with no good bulls in sight. The next morning she let me invite a black bull over and she has been BBC only since.
I love hearing stories like this...mainly because I love being sexy ladies' FIRST Black guy. ;)
My longtime FWB is a very hot brunette MILF. we have a very crazy 'on-again/off-again' relationship. She has professed to me several times that I'm the first Black guy she was attracted to in her 33yrs of life.
3 years now and we are still going at it.
:devil::blackgreedy::sex:

Last edited:
Back