HER FIRST TIME.

Dredeep

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
HER FIRST TIME.

Most meets I have with wives or girlfriends begin with lengthy interactions. This one was different. Ellie wasted no time in seizing her opportunity. A few inbox messages lead to exchanging Kik usernames. It was a Saturday afternoon, she told me she could come down to London on a two and a half hour train. I was never going tonsay no. Especially after seeing the clip she sent me moments before. Long legs with dainty feet. Pale skin. Redhead. Tight ass and what I would call a good handful up top. She wasn’t shy, quite confident actually. So it shocked me when she said she hasn’t been with a black guy before. I speak for a lot of bulls when I say this is music to the ears. Ellie and I agreed on a time to meet at the train station. She asked me what I thought she should wear, on a mild September evening. I said wear what you like as long as I see those long legs.

I arrived at the train station and noticed Ellie immediately. A blue denim skirt with boots and a black overcoat with a hoodie underneath. We greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek.
“Lets take a walk.” I said.
I allowed her to walk up the ramp ahead of me leading to the street, admiring her long legs. We found ourselves in a quiet street after some exchanges about music taste and lack of black dick in her life, while mine was growing in my boxers. I stopped her and kissed her on the lips, her 5 ft 10 frame made it easy for our lips to meet. I could taste the wine she had been sipping on the train. I pressed up against her hips.
“Can you feel that?” I muttered.
She nodded frantically with her lips still in contact with mine. Shallow breaths leaving her mouth.
I stepped backed making eye contact and reached for my phone.
“I’m booking a cab to mine.”

Thirty-five minutes felt like forever. Ellie needed some gentle encouragement, but once she had the green light she had her hands resting firmly over my bulge. We stepped out of the cab and into my apartment block. Out of the lift, took a detour left to the stairs. ****** her against the wall, kissing her passionately with my hand up her skirt. Her expectant white pussy, warm and moist like freshly baked brownies. I unzipped my loose fitted trousers and poked my pulsating shaft out from the zipper.
“Ah fuck!” Ellie whispered. As she took it in her hand. I pulled out my phone.
“Get on your knees.”
She obeyed and wrapped her lips around my dick as I pushed the red record button.
“One for your boyfriend”. I told her
I pushed my hips toward her forsing her head back against the wall and my dick further down her throat. She later after some training got used to my length but this occasion she struggled. The staircase foreplay lasted less than 2 minutes. I gave her the key as I zipped up my trousers and led her to the front door. Straight to the living room. I turned on the side light and pulled my DSLR from my bag. Ellie and I had discussed this and she knew the drill. I looked up to find her legs spread wide open, pussy bare with her hoodie still on. I clicked the shutter as she moved her body into a few positions. I can see she had done this before. She entertained my foot fetish by bending over to show me cute white ass and pretty soles. My right index finger covered the shutter button as my left hand unbuttoned my jeans. I enticed her onto her knees with no words the hoodie came off, camera still in hand. Continuing to create images this time with my rock hard dick inches from a compliant look on her face. Ellie needed no direction. Like a natural, she enjoyed the “biggest dick” she had sucked, she had told me her boyfriend didn’t enjoy head and she needed training. This was “Dick Sucking 101”, and Ellie was my student. I put the camera down and told her to stand up. I know I could’ve fucked this horny white girl bareback as she grabbed firmly on my dick groaning with anticipation.
“You on contraception?” I asked. Swiftly greeted with a shake of the head.
“What if I fucked you with no rubber?.” She was silent with her hand firmly pulling my hard dick. Shallow breaths leaving her lips. Believe me I wanted to but it went against the rules I set myself.
“Not today baby”. As I pushed her onto the sofa.
I retreated to my bedroom to grab a condom.

Entering the room to find her on the sofa knees into her chest. Condom on I set up the camera and mounted her supine body pinning her legs back against my shoulders. She took me deep into her pussy, holding her legs up allowing me to sink my dick into her warm pussy. My strokes were deep and steady paced, before too long her soaking wet pussy squelched with each stroke. Covering my dick in her juices this only intensified the pace. The moans grow more emphatic with the pace, this only boosted my ego. I grabbed her tight and laid onto my back on the other side of the sofa. With her on top of me I was able to drill and drive my hips up into her. The sounds of my thighs clapping against her ass, provided the perfect background noise. Her moans where muffled as I had my forearm firmly against the back of her shoulders. Her face nestled into my neck. I shuffled her to the middle of the sofa allowing her to plant her feet. This is where I met my first squirter. She placed her knees onto the edge of the sofa and bounced on my dick, combined with me thrusting my hips with the ground for support. Ellie‘s high pitched moans warned me but in no time she flooded my stomach with her warm juices. I was hit by surprise.
“Ahhhhh fuck, you dirty bitch”.
She planted her feet snd gathered herself. I pulled her down forsing my dick inside her and continued pounding her. I was like a boxer with his opponent on the ropes. I was not letting up. One minute later came another gush equally as big as the first. Ellie sensed my new lease of life and she matched it, her pussy responded at the expense of my hardwood floor and leather sofa. Ellie was proud of herself. She stood over me smiling as I stroked my dick.
“Look at you, you dirty slut”
I told her with an intense look on my face. I inspected the floor in disbelief.

This only made me more focused on inducing more pleasure. With us both stood up, I pinned her hands behind her back and pulled her onto my dick with every thrust. You guessed it, more squirting. A smile graced my face, I showed Ellie no mercy. After about 5 minutes I released my hold on her wrists and pulled off my condom. Ellie got the message and took me in her mouth like a duck to water. Working on my balls and shaft with a new sense of vigour she hadn’t showed the first time. I was close to shooting my load.
“Come here, come here, come here,” my tone was frantic. She smiled as she was due her reward and first helping of cum from my black balls. The first shot of cum missed her face as it took me by surprise but she was quick to ensure no more was wasted with her lips pressed against my dick head. Ellie was clearly deprived of cum to the face, mopping up the last drops with no orders. She smiled and made her way to the bathroom. I flopped on the sofa her white tight ass in view as she left the room. Ellie did good. The first meeting but not the last.

HER FIRST TIME.

Most meets I have with wives or girlfriends begin with lengthy interactions. This one was different. Ellie wasted no time in seizing her opportunity. A few inbox messages lead to exchanging Kik usernames. It was a Saturday afternoon, she told me she could come down to London on a two and a half hour train. I was never going tonsay no. Especially after seeing the clip she sent me moments before. Long legs with dainty feet. Pale skin. Redhead. Tight ass and what I would call a good handful up top. She wasn’t shy, quite confident actually. So it shocked me when she said she hasn’t been with a black guy before. I speak for a lot of bulls when I say this is music to the ears. Ellie and I agreed on a time to meet at the train station. She asked me what I thought she should wear, on a mild September evening. I said wear what you like as long as I see those long legs.

I arrived at the train station and noticed Ellie immediately. A blue denim skirt with boots and a black overcoat with a hoodie underneath. We greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek.
I allowed her to walk up the ramp ahead of me leading to the street, admiring her long legs. We found ourselves in a quiet street after some exchanges about music taste and lack of black dick in her life, while mine was growing in my boxers. I stopped her and kissed her on the lips, her 5 ft 10 frame made it easy for our lips to meet. I could taste the wine she had been sipping on the train. I pressed up against her hips.
She nodded frantically with her lips still in contact with mine. Shallow breaths leaving her mouth.

Thirty-five minutes felt like forever. Ellie needed some gentle encouragement, but once she had the green light she had her hands resting firmly over my bulge. We stepped out of the cab and into my apartment block. Out of the lift, took a detour left to the stairs. ****** her against the wall, kissing her passionately with my hand up her skirt. Her expectant white pussy, warm and moist like freshly baked brownies. I unzipped my loose fitted trousers and poked my pulsating shaft out from the zipper.
“Get on your knees.”
She obeyed and wrapped her lips around my dick as I pushed the red record button.
I pushed my hips toward her forsing her head back against the wall and my dick further down her throat. She later after some training got used to my length but this occasion she struggled. The staircase foreplay lasted less than 2 minutes. I gave her the key as I zipped up my trousers and led her to the front door. Straight to the living room. I turned on the side light and pulled my DSLR from my bag. Ellie and I had discussed this and she knew the drill. I looked up to find her legs spread wide open, pussy bare with her hoodie still on. I clicked the shutter as she moved her body into a few positions. I can see she had done this before. She entertained my foot fetish by bending over to show me cute white ass and pretty soles. My right index finger covered the shutter button as my left hand unbuttoned my jeans. I enticed her onto her knees with no words the hoodie came off, camera still in hand. Continuing to create images this time with my rock hard dick inches from a compliant look on her face. Ellie needed no direction. Like a natural, she enjoyed the “biggest dick” she had sucked, she had told me her boyfriend didn’t enjoy head and she needed training. This was “Dick Sucking 101”, and Ellie was my student. I put the camera down and told her to stand up. I know I could’ve fucked this horny white girl bareback as she grabbed firmly on my dick groaning with anticipation.
“What if I fucked you with no rubber?.” She was silent with her hand firmly pulling my hard dick. Shallow breaths leaving her lips. Believe me I wanted to but it went against the rules I set myself.

Entering the room to find her on the sofa knees into her chest. Condom on I set up the camera and mounted her supine body pinning her legs back against my shoulders. She took me deep into her pussy, holding her legs up allowing me to sink my dick into her warm pussy. My strokes were deep and steady paced, before too long her soaking wet pussy squelched with each stroke. Covering my dick in her juices this only intensified the pace. The moans grow more emphatic with the pace, this only boosted my ego. I grabbed her tight and laid onto my back on the other side of the sofa. With her on top of me I was able to drill and drive my hips up into her. The sounds of my thighs clapping against her ass, provided the perfect background noise. Her moans where muffled as I had my forearm firmly against the back of her shoulders. Her face nestled into my neck. I shuffled her to the middle of the sofa allowing her to plant her feet. This is where I met my first squirter. She placed her knees onto the edge of the sofa and bounced on my dick, combined with me thrusting my hips with the ground for support. Ellie‘s high pitched moans warned me but in no time she flooded my stomach with her warm juices. I was hit by surprise.
She planted her feet snd gathered herself. I pulled her down forsing my dick inside her and continued pounding her. I was like a boxer with his opponent on the ropes. I was not letting up. One minute later came another gush equally as big as the first. Ellie sensed my new lease of life and she matched it, her pussy responded at the expense of my hardwood floor and leather sofa. Ellie was proud of herself. She stood over me smiling as I stroked my dick.

This only made me more focused on inducing more pleasure. With us both stood up, I pinned her hands behind her back and pulled her onto my dick with every thrust. You guessed it, more squirting. A smile graced my face, I showed Ellie no mercy. After about 5 minutes I released my hold on her wrists and pulled off my condom. Ellie got the message and took me in her mouth like a duck to water. Working on my balls and shaft with a new sense of vigour she hadn’t showed the first time. I was close to shooting my load.
“Come here, come here, come here,” my tone was frantic. She smiled as she was due her reward and first helping of cum from my black balls. The first shot of cum missed her face as it took me by surprise but she was quick to ensure no more was wasted with her lips pressed against my dick head. Ellie was clearly deprived of cum to the face, mopping up the last drops with no orders. She smiled and made her way to the bathroom. I flopped on the sofa her white tight ass in view as she left the room. Ellie did good. The first meeting but not the last.
This is amazing sir, white boy obsessed here, is there anywhere you have uploaded the pics/vids with Ellie, I'd love to see.

Ellie is a name used to protect her identity. Ellie hasnt been uploaded to the site.

Reactions: wit
very nice, super sexy encounter, you should have shoved your drained cock still dripping with cum back inside her wanting pussy until you were hard again! I bet she would have had no objections, hummmmm;) :qos:

very nice, super sexy encounter, you should have shoved your drained cock still dripping with cum back inside her wanting pussy until you were hard again! I bet she would have had no objections, hummmmm;) :qos:

Send your wife my way, I'm sure she wont either.

HER FIRST TIME.

“Get on your knees.”

Hot story. Love to hear more

Back