Help me take my girlfriend in jacksonville fl

I have rooms booked at places like Hyatt Regency every other week day on Monday nights. Looking for a clean 8" black cock to help give her a fucking tht she wont forget. All meet at bar at hotel then go from thr. Gf is 4ft 10in 175lb 36dd very nice ass. When u get thr she will be tied and blindfolded to start. Starting in 2weeks till i find some1. Reply back for more info and possible pics

Last edited:
I have rooms booked at places like Hyatt Regency every other week day on tuesday nights. Looking for a clean black cock to help give her a fucking tht she wont forget. Gf is 4ft 10in 175lb 36dd very nice ass. When u get thr she will be tied and blindfolded to start. Starting in 2weeks till i find some1. Reply back for more info and possible pics
Not to sounds skeptical, but after 5 years and no verification or media. And possible pics. Most not all are not walking into anything sight unseen. And the tied up and blindfolded is kinda a reg flag. If she is with the program let her be active in the search. I'm sure you will have the standard response of she knows all about it but is shy or I know what she likes and she told me to handle all the legwork. At any rate, best of luck to you.

Back