Help convince GF to get verified on this site.

Systemslayer

Male
Gold Member
Long story short, my GF is a little uncomfortable being online. She's super afraid someone will recognize one of us but she's opening up to it and letting me post some of her pics. We have 2 guys that we frequently have over and neither of them want to be posted online either. My kink is having other men pleasure and react to my gf and watching her be pleased by other men (or women!) and she loves watching me get off to it. We swing occasionally with other couples but it's been a while since the last time. I've had her read through the verification process here and she's on the fence still. We both want to open up our options to meeting more people and I think that getting verified and expanding our reach on this site would help. She doesn't want much involvement in the 'online' portion of our sexual lifestyle but she's ok with me being on here amongst other places. I can't get verified without her obviously sooo....

Is there anything a verified person could tell her to convince her that it could be a good thing?

It in my opinion helps and you can certainly do it without being revealing to identity.

If she is afraid that someone will recognize you, then it would be best to do the verification, for example, in front of a white wall or at a hotel, in a neutral place.

Her face doesn't have to be seen after all. And if she would wear clothes, she doesn't normally wear, you minimize the risk. ;)

Long story short, my GF is a little uncomfortable being online. She's super afraid someone will recognize one of us but she's opening up to it and letting me post some of her pics. We have 2 guys that we frequently have over and neither of them want to be posted online either. My kink is having other men pleasure and react to my gf and watching her be pleased by other men (or women!) and she loves watching me get off to it. We swing occasionally with other couples but it's been a while since the last time. I've had her read through the verification process here and she's on the fence still. We both want to open up our options to meeting more people and I think that getting verified and expanding our reach on this site would help. She doesn't want much involvement in the 'online' portion of our sexual lifestyle but she's ok with me being on here amongst other places. I can't get verified without her obviously sooo....

Is there anything a verified person could tell her to convince her that it could be a good thing?
I would love to see your girl take bbc

Back