Hello

Hi everybody,Im Veronica ,35 years old,and I live in Belgium ,have 2 ******* and a husband who works in UK, most of the time Im alone at my home because my ******* are being babysitted by someone at another house of mine. Im preety much interested in black men and would like to meet some of them.I work as a doctor as a nurse in a hospital ,and the only real physical contact i had with a black man is when a black french patient slapped my ass and touched my pussy a bit when i bended over to pick up his pillow that was on the floor, the guy was attractive and young, and had 1 rib broke. So as i said i look forward to chat with more black men. ;)View attachment 429341 View attachment 429342 View attachment 429343 View attachment 429344
Hello Gorgeous! gladly I offer you the opportunity to chat. I like your look and your cunt must be juicy and white, but close by the little sex that you have with your husband. My big cock can help.
You have fantasies?
can you tell us?

Hi everybody,Im Veronica ,35 years old,and I live in Belgium ,have 2 ******* and a husband who works in UK, most of the time Im alone at my home because my ******* are being babysitted by someone at another house of mine. Im preety much interested in black men and would like to meet some of them.I work as a doctor as a nurse in a hospital ,and the only real physical contact i had with a black man is when a black french patient slapped my ass and touched my pussy a bit when i bended over to pick up his pillow that was on the floor, the guy was attractive and young, and had 1 rib broke. So as i said i look forward to chat with more black men. ;)View attachment 429341 View attachment 429342 View attachment 429343 View attachment 429344
Hello

Back