Hello!!

Hello!! Nice to meet everyone. I am Ashley. I do have experience with black men both as a single woman and a married woman as well. Yes my husband does know about this experience and approves as well. I consider myself to be an open-minded person. I came to B2W because I love this lifestyle as well as meeting and speaking with others that do as well. It's not something you can just talk to everyone about. I am not too sure what everyone would like to know about me or my life so I guess I will just say go ahead and ask me anything you might be curious about. Thank you!!

Hello!! Nice to meet everyone. I am Ashley. I do have experience with black men both as a single woman and a married woman as well. Yes my husband does know about this experience and approves as well. I consider myself to be an open-minded person. I came to B2W because I love this lifestyle as well as meeting and speaking with others that do as well. It's not something you can just talk to everyone about. I am not too sure what everyone would like to know about me or my life so I guess I will just say go ahead and ask me anything you might be curious about. Thank you!!
Welcome and enjoy and most importantly, have a good time here

How is the love between you and your husband affected by your adventures with black men?

Welcome to b2w! Please enjoy.

Welcome to our community sweetie! I suggest that you verify to increase your chances of a hook up. :lips::qos: Tracey
Thank you for both the welcome and the solid advice!!

How is the love between you and your husband affected by your adventures with black men?
We still deeply love each other. We're best friends as well as husband and wife. We share a passion for sex and get to explore that together. That is not something that can be said for a lot of couples. Sex can be a difficult subject and even more so when your views don't match. My husband and I still go out on dates, enjoy erotic moments, and are in love. One of the things I love with black men as well as their ability to see sex as fun and not meaning we are in a relationship. We can have sex because we want to and both enjoy it. A lot of white men always seemed to me that everything meant love and it didn't or not in my eyes. Maybe a more complicated answer than you were seeking so sorry about that if I rambled on.

Thank you for the welcome!!

Welcome to b2w! Please enjoy.
Thank you!!

You have a great lookout and understanding of the life

Hey Ashley, welcome! Did you ever consider bull breeding? If yes, what was the flow of the conversation between you and hubby?

Back