Hello

Does she allow you to get orgasms? Does she get you off or on your own? If allowed, how often?
I am allowed 0-6 SELF masterbation times per year (2 MIN.)...based on my behavior. In all these years....I have never had a 6 release year....most years are 1-2.

I am allowed 0-6 SELF masterbation times per year (2 MIN.)...based on my behavior. In all these years....I have never had a 6 release year....most years are 1-2.
That sounds very exciting. Do you get to watch and perform cuck duties with her and bull?

No....My Wife prefers to have private solo Dates with her Bulls.
I do get to pleasure her orally when she returns home after her Dates.
I only ask because my mistress and I have been doing this for little over a year now. Still feeling our way around. We have a hard time finding men who want to be a bull in front of me. Do you have a recommendation on where your wife finds men to fulfill fantasies like this? Maybe it's easier if it's solo. Currently we have sex on very rare occasions, but she is wanting to end that. I don't fulfill her as I am a lot smaller than her bulls. It's a very exciting lifestyle but not sure if I want to never have sex with her. The thought of her being fulfilled and denying me is very arousing.

I only ask because my mistress and I have been doing this for little over a year now. Still feeling our way around. We have a hard time finding men who want to be a bull in front of me. Do you have a recommendation on where your wife finds men to fulfill fantasies like this? Maybe it's easier if it's solo. Currently we have sex on very rare occasions, but she is wanting to end that. I don't fulfill her as I am a lot smaller than her bulls. It's a very exciting lifestyle but not sure if I want to never have sex with her. The thought of her being fulfilled and denying me is very arousing.
It is actually hard to find Bulls who don't mind having a Cuck watching over them. Most Bulls prefer privacy. It is much easier if your Wife can freely Solo Date.
Reguarding Sex denial....It is a natural progression with many Cuckold Marriages. You will get used to it.

It is actually hard to find Bulls who don't mind having a Cuck watching over them. Most Bulls prefer privacy. It is much easier if your Wife can freely Solo Date.
Reguarding Sex denial....It is a natural progression with many Cuckold Marriages. You will get used to it.
Does your wife find men online or does she go out to clubs? If online what site does she like? I've been tasked with finding mine a bull.

Pre-pandemic.....mostly in Clubs.
Some online too.
Now.....she has settled down with 2 steady, long-term BBC Bulls.

Try:

Pre-pandemic.....mostly in Clubs.
Some online too.
Now.....she has settled down with 2 steady, long-term BBC Bulls.

Try:
www.wifelovers com
www.doublelist.com
We started wearing the cage little here and there. Now it's all the time. We also started with having sex couple times a month. Now I it's about twice a year and she's not wanting it at all. She was seeing a really hung bull for a while who stretched her out so she don't really feel me. She did tell me that my small cock does not satisfy her and that we should not have sex anymore. It is a turn on but I do enjoy being inside her. Is this similar to your path? Do you still get excited and aroused by the lifestyle?

Back