Hello!

I am the hubby, straight and a voyeur. I am keen to get her into the cuckold lifestyle. Looking for someone genuine, preferably a mature and patient black Alpha who is open for long term commitment. Looking for something more substantial and not just bed hoppers. Location is not really a constraint.
Love to join you

I am the hubby, straight and a voyeur. I am keen to get her into the cuckold lifestyle. Looking for someone genuine, preferably a mature and patient black Alpha who is open for long term commitment. Looking for something more substantial and not just bed hoppers. Location is not really a constraint.

My name is Terry (9” Bull) and I reside near Fayetteville. Great to meet you and please feel free to reach out.

Attachments

• 9BBDE92A-9E61-4441-8472-FD9A1AD0B827.jpeg
    9BBDE92A-9E61-4441-8472-FD9A1AD0B827.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 11
Back