Hello!

JackSpadeof

Male
From
IL, US
Hi, I go by "B", or here I'm JackSpadeof living in South West Houston TX. and I'm a white boi close to my mid 40s now who has a preference for Sexy Black Men. I'm not a sissy, and am very masculine, I have been pussy free (By choice) for over a year now and a few months ago I got my Jack of Spades tattoo after spending a year sleeping only with Sexy Black Guys and I know my place in this world on my knees in the BNWO worshipping Black Cock. I am a cuck wannabie and have had a couple of GF's who I talked into letting me cuck for them. I get such a rush from it, and I enjoy clean up as much as the next guy. I'm very easy going and fairly good looking here to just explore and meet new people who have the same love for Black men as I do. I have been with more Black men than I have women, but I love the idea of cucking to a powerful woman who would be a good fit for me. I would say I'm homoflexible, and not interested in sex with woman, but love the female body and mind. I just want to be on my knees serving a Black couple perhaps, or maybe a Domme who would help me explore my desires. I'm not a total submissive though, I am a switch and a service top, I like to be pushed and challenged.

Back