Hello

AutumnLady

Female
From
US
Hi everyone! I am a hot wife and have been for about six years now. My husband and I love our non-traditional sexual marriage. We do have some friends that know about it but mainly we keep this hidden from our families as that would not go over well. I am very attracted to black men and love sex with them. I had my first sexual experience with a black man in high school and it has been something I have been doing since then.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am a hot wife and have been for about six years now. My husband and I love our non-traditional sexual marriage. We do have some friends that know about it but mainly we keep this hidden from our families as that would not go over well. I am very attracted to black men and love sex with them. I had my first sexual experience with a black man in college and it has been something I have been doing since then.
Nice name this welcome get verified to chat and play.,.,

Hi everyone! I am a hot wife and have been for about six years now. My husband and I love our non-traditional sexual marriage. We do have some friends that know about it but mainly we keep this hidden from our families as that would not go over well. I am very attracted to black men and love sex with them. I had my first sexual experience with a black man in college and it has been something I have been doing since then.
Where are you from

Back