Hello to all the boys who are from Jamaica, I will now be on vacation in December in the islands of Negril, if you are from there, you can take me

You picked the right place, Negril - Jamaica. Land of the Big Bamboo. My boys will take care of you. Maybe stay at Hedonism II? Wish i was there to greet you but not going back home, to visit, till Covid is under control.

Very nice, I have always wanted to travel there. Any recommendations for hotels? Thanks!!!
I would recommend Jade mountain which is sort of South west of the island, but it’s always sold out due to its popularity ( views of the mountains and ocean). Sugar beach is not too far from it and has a nice resort. Cap Maison Resort and Spa is pretty good. North, which is Marigot Bay resort and Marina…is where all the night life is.

T
I would recommend Jade mountain which is sort of South west of the island, but it’s always sold out due to its popularity ( views of the mountains and ocean). Sugar beach is not too far from it and has a nice resort. Cap Maison Resort and Spa is pretty good. North, which is Marigot Bay resort and Marina…is where all the night life is.
Thank you for all of the information!!! ♠️

Thanks for all the St Lucia tips. Going this year.

Back