Hello new here some pics of my wife help

hello boys ive read so many story on here and love them all . Me and my wife been married for two years she a loving women but my fantasy is to have her fuck other guys and use her bbc to be exact I need some help she doesent like the fact that I sometimes bring up fantasys about her but I catch her talking to other men sometimes and staring at there pictures it turns me on so much I'll post some pictures of her right now and a video of me fucking her lmk what you guys what do to her very detailed please I want her to read this thank
IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1239.JPG IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1244.JPG IMG_1238.JPG

hello boys ive read so many story on here and love them all . Me and my wife been married for two years she a loving women but my fantasy is to have her fuck other guys and use her bbc to be exact I need some help she doesent like the fact that I sometimes bring up fantasys about her but I catch her talking to other men sometimes and staring at there pictures it turns me on so much I'll post some pictures of her right now and a video of me fucking her lmk what you guys what do to her very detailed please I want her to read this thank
View attachment 1215460 View attachment 1215459 View attachment 1215458 View attachment 1215457 View attachment 1215456
Would luv to pound that sexy ass

Back