Hello, I am Lisa

Yes, the husband was there for the show a long with close friends. I was extremely wet. When his BBC first entered my it was pure pleasure
That's how it ought to be. I prefer to have the hubby present when I mount a woman, especially for the first time. On Memorial Day I attended a picnic/cookout hosted by some white friends. I had the pleasure of initiating one of the white wives into the "BBC Club" on a blanket on the ground while her husband and friends watched. He was amazed at the number and intensity of her orgasms.

That's how it ought to be. I prefer to have the hubby present when I mount a woman, especially for the first time. On Memorial Day I attended a picnic/cookout hosted by some white friends. I had the pleasure of initiating one of the white wives into the "BBC Club" on a blanket on the ground while her husband and friends watched. He was amazed at the number and intensity of her orgasms.
Mmmmm that's hot

It was hot, yes. As with you, alcohol helped to loosen her up until I had her naked and on all fours on the blanket. I fingered her until she was moaning and then I mounted her hard and fast. As in your case, she was wet, so the penetration went deep and hard. After her legs gave out I finished her missionary position.
where did you cum?

It was hot, yes. As with you, alcohol helped to loosen her up until I had her naked and on all fours on the blanket. I fingered her until she was moaning and then I mounted her hard and fast. As in your case, she was wet, so the penetration went deep and hard. After her legs gave out I finished her missionary position.
Lucky woman

Back