Hello, I am Lisa

36. My first BBC was 6 years ago. I was drunnk at a party and it was amazing
Drunkeness always aids in our conquest of white women, and they are always amazed the first time we fuck them.

Did it happen in private, lisa, or in front of other people. I hope you were not too *******. A white woman should be alert enough to savor every detail of her first bbc penetration and ultimate insemination.

I enjoy hanging around parties, waiting for the inhibitions to diminish as the evening goes on, then enjoying the white pussies.

Drunkeness always aids in our conquest of white women, and they are always amazed the first time we fuck them.

Did it happen in private, lisa, or in front of other people. I hope you were not too *******. A white woman should be alert enough to savor every detail of her first bbc penetration and ultimate insemination.

I enjoy hanging around parties, waiting for the inhibitions to diminish as the evening goes on, then enjoying the white pussies.
I wasn't too drunnk, just tipsy enough to let my legs and holes open for BBC. It was in front of a few people.

I wasn't too drunnk, just tipsy enough to let my legs and holes open for BBC. It was in front of a few people.
Funny how easily a white woman's legs open when she has had a bit to *******. Feel her cunt to see if she is wet enough and then it's time for the real fun! I always enjoy doing that to a woman in front of others. Something about having an audience adds to the fun.

Did your husband or boyfriend watch? Maybe some other friends were present to see your bbc virginity taken too?

Funny how easily a white woman's legs open when she has had a bit to *******. Feel her cunt to see if she is wet enough and then it's time for the real fun! I always enjoy doing that to a woman in front of others. Something about having an audience adds to the fun.

Did your husband or boyfriend watch? Maybe some other friends were present to see your bbc virginity taken too?
Yes, the husband was there for the show a long with close friends. I was extremely wet. When his BBC first entered my it was pure pleasure

Back