Hello! I’m new to this site and looking forward to what

AnnetheHotwife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I am a 58-year young, tall, blond woman and happily married for over 30 years. I've always been an adventurous soul with strong sexual desires and needs. After years of exploration, discovery and lots of conversation, james my husband has agreed to be my cuckold. james has been in the past a good lover and will always be my number one, but I have discovered "better trumps good".

I am a 58-year young, tall, blond woman and happily married for over 30 years. I've always been an adventurous soul with strong sexual desires and needs. After years of exploration, discovery and lots of conversation, james my husband has agreed to be my cuckold. james has been in the past a good lover and will always be my number one, but I have discovered "better trumps good".
Welcome here baby
Hope you'll enjoy this site
And all the naughty bbc and couple here

Welcome you both

Where’s your sexy pictures

Do you visit Portland area?

What state?

well im in cali , i hope one day i can meet and greet you with some of this bbc

Back