Hello from Wisco!

Wisco

Couple
Real Person
We want to introduce ourselves, I am N 45 and she is S, I wont say how old, but shes younger than I! :) We are from southern Wisconsin. We have been into this lifestyle for about 15 years. She has had fun with our BBC friend, another older guy, and one of our good friends, who we sadly dont talk with anymore. I was lucky enough to witness/watch 2 of the 3 scenarios, and got involved in one. She certainly has a thing for a good looking, well put together, black man. We are taking a bit of a break from anything crazym our personal lives are crazy as can be right now between ******* and other things. We will always have interest in the lifestyle. Maybe some day soon, or even here, we will find the right bull for her and somewhat local!
Thanks!
NH

We want to introduce ourselves, I am N 45 and she is S, I wont say how old, but shes younger than I! :) We are from southern Wisconsin. We have been into this lifestyle for about 15 years. She has had fun with our BBC friend, another older guy, and one of our good friends, who we sadly dont talk with anymore. I was lucky enough to witness/watch 2 of the 3 scenarios, and got involved in one. She certainly has a thing for a good looking, well put together, black man. We are taking a bit of a break from anything crazym our personal lives are crazy as can be right now between ******* and other things. We will always have interest in the lifestyle. Maybe some day soon, or even here, we will find the right bull for her and somewhat local!
Thanks!
NH
Taking part of? Are you bi N?

Back