Hello from Austria

sandra90

Couple
From
Austria
Hello!
My name is Sandra and I'm 27 years old. I am in a healthy relationship for almost 10 years now and we're into the cuckolding-lifestyle for a few years.
I'm not into the BBC-only-lifestyle, but I definitely like being with a black man.

Sexually I like being submissive.. I like my lovers to be Takers, not (only ;) ) Givers. I also like a bit of BDSM - Collars, whips, gags, ...

I'm primarily here for chatting/reading/looking but I'm also happy if I find some people to get real maybe..

View media item 161781
View media item 161776

Hey Sandra and boyfriend,
you are very welcome to this forum!

Although i have to say, unfortunately your chances for actual hookups from here are not very good in the part of the world where you (we) are living, they will be better if you consider to verify as a "real" couple. It is easy to do, as it only needs three different pictures of you (with no need to show face or anything identifiable), just a sign that shows your user name, the date at time of uploading and the mentioning of the site name (B2w). :) See also the instructions page!

Other than this... depending on the part of the country, i could help you get in touch with Black men i am friends with, if you like to. Not everyone of them would be a good pick lifestyle-wise, but i can think of some that would "qualify". :D Contact me via PM, if interested.

Regards.

Hello Sandra
Hope to hear from you.:sex:
Looks like YAFC - yet another fake couple. :( Putting up pics and removing them only half a day later shouts out "FAKE!". Otherwise they would have verified as "real" i suppose - shouldn`t be all that hard for a couple that claims to be in "the lifestyle" for a few years already.
It`s sad. i will welcome every real person from my country on this site. ;)

Hello!
My name is Sandra and I'm 27 years old. I am in a healthy relationship for almost 10 years now and we're into the cuckolding-lifestyle for a few years.
I'm not into the BBC-only-lifestyle, but I definitely like being with a black man.

Sexually I like being submissive.. I like my lovers to be Takers, not (only ;) ) Givers. I also like a bit of BDSM - Collars, whips, gags, ...

I'm primarily here for chatting/reading/looking but I'm also happy if I find some people to get real maybe..

View media item 161781
View media item 161776
You are gorgeous...

Back