Hello from a UK couple new to this forum

Hi,
Early 40s Hotwife/cuckold couple from Merseyside in the UK.
We're on fabswingers and twitter as Nw214 and TheNw214 respectively.
We've had a very quiet 12 months (haven't most of us) but are looking forward to getting back in the saddle.
We're looking for chat, and experience/knowledge exchange as well as leads on events/parties and perhaps even connecting with play partners for all things considered fun.
It's extremely rare for the wife to be communicating in initial exchanges, she would make the effort should we be looking at meeting of course. Other than that she relies upon me, the husband, to arrange things.
Thanks for reading.
Hi there, we are on fabs to as kandj5, I see we have enjoyed some of the same bulls with greenhornet and the team player boys, they are amazing aren't they ;)

Hi,
We've had a very quiet 12 months (haven't most of us) but are looking forward to getting back in the saddle.
We're looking for chat, and experience/knowledge exchange as well as leads on events/parties and perhaps even connecting with play partners for all things considered fun.
It's extremely rare for the wife to be communicating in initial exchanges, she would make the effort should we be looking at meeting of course. Other than that she relies upon me, the husband, to arrange things.
Thanks for reading.
Hello dear I'm single men friend for couple if you interested we can talk

Hi,
Thanks for reading.
Hello mate would you like big white cock?

Hi,
Thanks for reading.
Hi, Jon here, single black bull in London. Ever down this way?

Back