Hello everybody

We are very new to his type of thing. My husband and I recently realized that we had similar erotic thoughts and fantasies about a threesome with a black gentleman. We're both white I guess I should mention. So we've just registered on here to hopefully find understanding and supportive people that may offer us advice on safe and sensible pursuit of this desire we share.

We are very new to his type of thing. My husband and I recently realized that we had similar erotic thoughts and fantasies about a threesome with a black gentleman. We're both white I guess I should mention. So we've just registered on here to hopefully find understanding and supportive people that may offer us advice on safe and sensible pursuit of this desire we share.
Welcome Dear! ❤️

Enjoy some BBC.....♠️ Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧💧

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Cool .... PM

Back