Hello Embracing a new life,

Angisue

Female
From
NE, US
Embracing a new life,
57 yrs old. I'm about 5'6" tall. I weigh approximately 150ish pounds. I am Caucasian and consider myself attractive.. and I a submissive, laidback, type of person.

Sexually, I'm experienced, bi,and I have a 36c cup size and love giving and receiving oral.
My availability is limited to when I can travel but will be available on most days of the week and a mix of mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, but may be flexible if given enough notice.
I am willing to travel to meet for film work,
My ideal man/woman is, white or, black,or any race, I may be contacted via e-mail. I hope to hear you on and offline in the coming future. I will give out my phone # after we talk.
Take care

Ang

Attachments

• 207a9-1012026684-L.jpg
    207a9-1012026684-L.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 201
Embracing a new life,
57 yrs old. I'm about 5'6" tall. I weigh approximately 150ish pounds. I am Caucasian and consider myself attractive.. and I a submissive, laidback, type of person.

Sexually, I'm experienced, bi,and I have a 36c cup size and love giving and receiving oral.
My availability is limited to when I can travel but will be available on most days of the week and a mix of mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, but may be flexible if given enough notice.
My ideal man/woman is, white or, black,or any race, I may be contacted via e-mail. I hope to hear you on and offline in the coming future. I will give out my phone # after we talk.
Take care

Ang
Are you interested in Cucks?

Embracing a new life,

Take care

Ang
Welcome

Back