Hello Black Men!

Here we go again :rolleyes:
Anyone know ANY hot little 24 year old that cannot get 7 men any night of the week by just walking out the house?
She'll probably disappear after the continued ask for proof. "I'll upload kik later", "I'll verify later", "I'll send a video of me later"
This has Black-Trap written all over it. Young white girl looking for BBC all by herself???
getOut.gif

Hi, my name is Alyssa but I go by Issa. A little about me: I’m 24 years old, 5’1 and about 115 so I’m normally looking pretty good. I am a case worker for special needs children. I am well educated & I am always down for a laugh or a good convo. I’m a bit of a book nerd or geek in general. Comics and Star Wars fan 😍 I do enjoy cosplay from time to time haha

I am from Northwestern PA until the end of August. After that I am moving to New Smyrna Florida. I do however travel for work and fun to Milwaukee, NYC and Nashville.

Basically I don’t like dating apps and just got out of a long term relationship about a month ago. He was black, & completely amazing in bed so I’m now spoiled 😂 he is the only black man I’ve been with & sorry to say white guys aren’t really doing it for me. I like what I like and I’m a free spirit.

I would definitely say I’m mainly only interested in black men. Maybe some couples. I do like to play with women here and there but only if there is an attraction.

I’m just looking to make friends, talk, text, flirt, set up some fun when I travel or when I’m home. If you’re a BBC and have manners please message me!
Enjoy NSB. Nice place. You look like a lovely prize!

Gold member for no reason lol guys please have some sense and don’t fall for this

Facts! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand why the moderators/staff on here allow ******* like this. Here’s my face, my location, my “story” and oh yeah take my credit card info too for this gold membership.. No verification though! Obviously it’s cause of money, but still.. These are clearly fake profiles 99.9% of the time. It’s especially fucked up when you think about the fact that this photo is of a real girl somewhere that has no idea these posts are being made with her image. 🙄

I’m definitely real and I will verify for you guys on my own time. I didn’t know that was a thing going into this.

I basically wanted to see what it was all about and how it all worked, or if it even would work at all. So far most everyone has been nice. The more I’ve read around here I do see why being verified is important.
Don't worry, some people here call everyone fake until they pay for membership.

Hi, my name is Alyssa but I go by Issa. A little about me: I’m 24 years old, 5’1 and about 115 so I’m normally looking pretty good. I am a case worker for special needs children. I am well educated & I am always down for a laugh or a good convo. I’m a bit of a book nerd or geek in general. Comics and Star Wars fan 😍 I do enjoy cosplay from time to time haha

I am from Northwestern PA until the end of August. After that I am moving to New Smyrna Florida. I do however travel for work and fun to Milwaukee, NYC and Nashville.

Basically I don’t like dating apps and just got out of a long term relationship about a month ago. He was black, & completely amazing in bed so I’m now spoiled 😂 he is the only black man I’ve been with & sorry to say white guys aren’t really doing it for me. I like what I like and I’m a free spirit.

I would definitely say I’m mainly only interested in black men. Maybe some couples. I do like to play with women here and there but only if there is an attraction.

I’m just looking to make friends, talk, text, flirt, set up some fun when I travel or when I’m home. If you’re a BBC and have manners please message me!
adorable

I wonder how many white women are like you who only considers black men. Is this now normal for other women that you know?

Well written! I would like to talk with you! I’m in Milwaukee so if you ever stop here we could met up after we inbox

I hope your travel expands to Charlotte NC

Back