Hello all:) New couple here, looking forward to come in contact with a pleasant and respectfull guy with a very girthy bbc

coupledenice

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hello there! We are Marie (32) and Mark (42), a good looking, straight couple from Holland. We have a long time wish for me (Marie) to be patiently stretched out by a respectfull, discrete guy with a very thick and girthy bbc. Mark will be present and play with Marie as well.

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to other European countries of the UK not too far from home.

Should you be interested, let us know. And who knows we might meet up!
Our health, safety and privacy is first for us, and we respect yours as well. So everything is with condom and with discretion.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Attachments

• B2FA06AD-590D-4BCE-BC61-E9870E048303.jpeg
    B2FA06AD-590D-4BCE-BC61-E9870E048303.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 5A6B3D68-8C1B-4B8B-A365-16BEA73BC9F9.jpeg
    5A6B3D68-8C1B-4B8B-A365-16BEA73BC9F9.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 3D81D349-F2A7-4083-A3CF-87E864A87E34.jpeg
    3D81D349-F2A7-4083-A3CF-87E864A87E34.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_4307.MOV
    25.3 MB
Hello there! We are Marie (32) and Mark (42), a good looking, straight couple from Holland. We have a long time wish for me (Marie) to be patiently stretched out by a respectfull, discrete guy with a very thick and girthy bbc. Mark will be present and play with Marie as well.

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to other European countries of the UK not too far from home.

Our health, safety and privacy is first for us, and we respect yours as well. So everything is with condom and with discretion.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
I am int

Attachments

• IMG_2023-04-29-05-04-37-131.jpg
    IMG_2023-04-29-05-04-37-131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 242

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Stretched out Pussy is the BEST!!!

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Welcome & i hope that you two will find what you're looking for on this platform and many blessings to you both 🙏🏾🤗💕✨💯.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Very nice pics!

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Do u ever cum to California? I’d love to stretch u out respectfully, check my page and message me

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Hello Marie & Denis . I love her beautiful ass .I m in europe let chat 😉

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
Hi all!
Since our post we have had very positive reactions and really pleasant contact with some verified people here. Thanks you guys:)
Unfortunately though, a meet up has not taken place yet. We have travelled abroad for it, but due to circumstances (no one is to blame) it did not happen.
So we are still looking for a respectfull guy with a very thick and girthy bbc!
Hope to get in touch:)

Greets,
Marie&Mark

Attachments

• IMG_7275.jpeg
    IMG_7275.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 19c1606f-1b5a-45d0-8348-fdc8ff2b22fe.jpeg
    19c1606f-1b5a-45d0-8348-fdc8ff2b22fe.jpeg
    516.9 KB · Views: 72
  • a67a35c5-e44c-4340-a239-c11544ba8df0.jpeg
    a67a35c5-e44c-4340-a239-c11544ba8df0.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 86
Hi all!
Since our post we have had very positive reactions and really pleasant contact with some verified people here. Thanks you guys:)
Unfortunately though, a meet up has not taken place yet. We have travelled abroad for it, but due to circumstances (no one is to blame) it did not happen.
So we are still looking for a respectfull guy with a very thick and girthy bbc!
Hope to get in touch:)

Greets,
Marie&Mark
Hopefully you will get blacked soon.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark
I am from the Netherlands, I am 30 years old, but I am not black. Do you mind that? If the answer is no, I would love to communicate with you, please.

Back