Couple from Holland for very(!) thick/girthy BBC in Europe and UK

coupledenice

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hello there! We are Marie (32) and Mark (42), a good looking, straight couple from Holland. We have a long time wish for me (Marie) to be patiently stretched out by a respectfull, discrete guy with a very thick and girthy bbc. Mark will be present and play with Marie as well.

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to other European countries of the UK not too far from home.

Should you be interested, let us know. And who knows we might meet up!
Our health, safety and privacy is first for us, and we respect yours as well. So everything is with condom and with discretion.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

7C4766B8-0630-473D-A77F-B668CEB883B7.jpeg0DF152D2-01D9-4CD3-9F4C-5B8B8FF8051E.jpeg14942044-B97C-4512-A029-4EE5B0916B4D.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4307.MOV
    25.3 MB
Last edited:
Hello there! We are Marie (32) and Mark (42), a good looking, straight couple from Holland. We have a long time wish for me (Marie) to be patiently stretched out by a respectfull, discrete guy with a very thick and girthy bbc. Mark will be present and play with Marie as well.

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to Belgium and France or another European country not too far from home.

Our health, safety and privacy is first for us, and we respect yours as well. So everything is with condom and with discretion.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

View attachment 6040799View attachment 6040800View attachment 6040801
Delicious

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to Belgium and France or another European country not too far from home.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

That's an ad that breathes "serious about what we want" and calls for action!

Hi Marie & Mark,

I would love to get to know you guys, let's see if there is a good connection and maybe I will be able to furfill Marie's strechting out dreams ;)
I'm in the Utrecht area and also able to travel.

Unfortunately up untill now it seems pretty hard for us to find the right person or respons in Holland, so we are now expanding our search to other European countries of the UK not too far from home.

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Nice looking ass and booty 🔥🔥

Reactions: GEG

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Hi ik ben een getinte man uit Amsterdam. Ik ben geïnteresseerd in een gesprek om te kijken of er een wederzijdse klik is. Jullie ook?

Hope to hear from you!

Marie&Mark

Black man in London, UK here - Would love to get better acquainted - HMU if interested...

Back