Hello! 29yo F and 34 M couple from Illinois

Lion and Fox

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Just discovered this site on another cuckold/hotwife and thought we'd sign up and see if we fit in. Here is a sample of some of the things we've gotten up to as pretty new enthusiasts of the kinky fetish culture revolving around cuckolding/hotwiving/queen of spades/bdsm/dom/sub etc. Hope you like it:

<removed by staff>

Just discovered this site on another cuckold/hotwife and thought we'd sign up and see if we fit in. Here is a sample of some of the things we've gotten up to as pretty new enthusiasts of the kinky fetish culture revolving around cuckolding/hotwiving/queen of spades/bdsm/dom/sub etc. Hope you like it:

Welcome!
The main thing about b2w is This website is much better when you do Verification. Takes a few minutes...

Thread '👉 *** (READ ME 1ST) How to Become Verified as a Real Person *** 👈' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/👉-read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person-👈.50490/

In Northern Illinois DM me

Welcome, nice seeing you verified but these vids links don't work ?

<removed by staff>
Dm me

Back