Heels and pretty feet is a must! Where y'all at?

Not really

Not really concerned on a random website dont come at someone if you're going to miss like you have
First off Paige...this website you actually have to look for so it's not so random, Next time you come to a battle of wits you shouldn't come unarmed.

DWPsj9iVAAEw7oZ.jpg:large

First off Paige...this website you actually have to look for so it's not so random, Next time you come to a battle of wits you shouldn't come unarmed.
Next time you take shots at someone within a month of joining the site look for the right person next time ill smack the ******* out you

Next time you take shots at someone within a month of joining the site look for the right person next time ill smack the ******* out you
oh, I'm afraid now...going to cyber slap me are you?...guess you came unarmed again. Why are you so angry? My original post to you was innocent and you blew it all out. And I'm not taking shots at you, you're doing it to yourself.

oh, I'm afraid now...going to cyber slap me are you?...guess you came unarmed again. Why are you so angry? My original post to you was innocent and you blew it all out. And I'm not taking shots at you, you're doing it to yourself.
Ip addresses are easy to figure out where you really live

Back