Hedo

Atxhotwife

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We booked a trip to Hedo last minute with zero expectations and honestly we were nervous about stripping down and after 8 hours onsite have to say it’s been amazing ;)
This stud set the bar pretty high on the first night! We’ll keep you posted on the rest lol

B8284951-90B6-43E6-8430-684D452E5AEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Anything going on there in June. We will be close to there in 2019 and wondering if we could get a day pass

I love Hedo and so many great memories there! Glad the two of you are able to create memories of your own! Continue to enjoy and share the fun!

Best,
Raymond

How does Hedo actually work? We go the Desire properties in Cancun but it seems that we might have been missing out in Hedo.

We visit Desire and Temptation in Cancun we are actually going in Feb 13-17 to both property’s. At Hedo the possibility of a single black guy are much higher just times many women fuck the staff it’s not allowed but hey if you guys click why not.

How does Hedo actually work? We go the Desire properties in Cancun but it seems that we might have been missing out in Hedo.

Hedo is amazing! It’s open to all, couples and singles alike! One side of the resort is clothing optional and the other side is totally nude. Staying there gives you access to the full resort!
I met a couple from New Jersey the first night, had a great time with the wife. Met one of the hostess the following day and had her in my room after she got of work and enjoyed her. It’s open and a swingers, cuckolds, perverts paradise. Whatever your flavor, it’s there to enjoy! Sex is allowed anywhere on the resort with the one exception being the dinning area...LoL... Beach, the TV room, poolside, in the pool, the ocean, the grado it’s a full go.
I highly recommend anyone in the LS to attend at least once!

Last edited:
We just returned from hedo a week ago, was our first trip there and we had a blast, it was swingers week and resort was sold out, All our fears went out the window the first morning at the nude pool as everyone was so friendly and fun, highly recommend going to hedo, went to Temptations in July 2018 and we were ready to leave after day 3, took many rules and the pool and hot tub close before dark. We tried to extend our stay at Hedo only to be told the resort was sold out . Will be back same week next January

Back