Having the bulls children

Chris1137

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
I saw a few discussions about this in other threads but thought it would work better as it's own. I would love to hear from couples that have been black bred and are raising the bulls baby. How has it affected your lives and relationships? Do you regret it? I would prefer to keep this thread centered around the couples who have actually done this rather than posting caption pics and talking about the fantasy.

We have raised 5 children from 3 black bulls. For starters, if this is strictly a fantasy, it needs to be kept that way. Bringing children into this world, regardless of by whom, is a serious matter. You should have the maturity and the means take raise children properly.

For us it has been nothing but a wonderful experience. We discussed this TOGETHER as a couple if this is what we wanted. We chose, TOGETHER, which of my lovers would impregnate me. We decided when we were ready each time to have more. We are both very happy with the choices we've made and the children we've raised.

It is something of a fantasy but more of an ideal I suppose. I do very much want to start a family down the line and would like to do so with a woman as into the lifestyle as myself since a boring bedroom life has been something of a rough point in my previous relationships. That said as the baby of a single mom I know the difficulties and could never have a baby brought into this world unless I was in the position to provide and care for it. So right now it really is more of a possible endgame far down the line that I like to consider.

This is not something you should do lightly. My wife and I deliberated for months as to whether we should pursue a Black pregnancy. Eventually we decided to proceed and she had 3 sons to 3 different Black men, two of whom she didn't know and never saw again. Even if you are committed this lifestyle, I can tell you that raising other men's children can sometimes be difficult.

I will say this though: Seeing my wife get bred by magnificent Black studs was the highlight of my life. She came so hard every time, and so did I. The eroticism of it was so intense. Watching an African Adonis pump his sperm into your little white wife when you know he is making her pregnant is just mind blowing, especially for a southern man like me.

This is not something you should do lightly. My wife and I deliberated for months as to whether we should pursue a Black pregnancy. Eventually we decided to proceed and she had 3 sons to 3 different Black men, two of whom she didn't know and never saw again. Even if you are committed this lifestyle, I can tell you that raising other men's children can sometimes be difficult.

I will say this though: Seeing my wife get bred by magnificent Black studs was the highlight of my life. She came so hard every time, and so did I. The eroticism of it was so intense. Watching an African Adonis pump his sperm into your little white wife when you know he is making her pregnant is just mind blowing, especially for a southern man like me.
Southern couple! Wow that is remarkable.

For us as a couple it's has been overwhelmingly positive to get a little biracial Princess one year ago. She means everything to us. We're proud and lucky.

Is has enhanced good cuckolding relationship that in has culminated in the beautiful gift of a fantastic baby.

Understandably enough many are afraid of breeding interracially. We feel lucky that we did it after a lot of hesitation.1 (5).jpg

Back