HAVE You FUCK A BLACK JAMAICAN?

Have you fucked a Jamaican?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife and I were in a sex club in Miami. I was fucking her doggy and this black guy with a huge cock came up. She started sucking his cock and he asked me if he could fuck her. That's when I could hear his accent (very Jamaican). I moved and he behind her and started to fuck her. She grunted and screamed when He put it in her! He rolled her onto her back and fucked her for an hour. He had put on a condom but he fucked it right off so when he came he pumped his cum deep inside her. She asked me to get the condom out of her pussy. I did with my fingers and tongue. There was tons of cum!! He had two buddies (also Jamaican) who took turns with her. At one point she was sucking two cocks and getting fucked from behind. After a while one of the dudes came in her mouth. She asked if I wanted a taste so we started french kissing. Her mouth was so full of cum it was dripping out of our mouths!! We still joke about the "Jamaican invasion!"

That is a beautiful story.

In April we will make our 30th trip to Hedonism. I loved fucking the staff at Hedonism. It all started when I met two of the grounds guys outside the spa playroom one night. I knew them because they worked close to my room. My husband said something about my dress being one inch from pussy. That didn't last long. The guys pulled up my dress to check. We slipped into the men's locker room and locked the door so that no one would see them. I fucked them both in the locker room. They were both glad to see me the next day and wanted to play. They also told all of their friends I was a slut. Strangely enough, it appeared that most of the grounds staff was working near our room. The guys would sneak into my room. I would have them shower as they had been working outside in the heat. They would fuck me and sneak back out. Then the next guy would appear. Every day after that was pretty much the same.

When we returned the next year they all remembered me. it started with the Bellman. He brought our bags to the room and continued to talk. I hadn't fucked him but it was obvious that he had heard about me. Since it's a nude resort I just took off my clothes in front of him. I made sure to bend over when I pulled off my shorts and my panties giving him a great view of my pussy and ass. He asked if he could come back for a visit and told me he would call me. I hugged him naked, and grabbed his hard cock and said I would love that. Now I was fucking the grounds staff, some of the bell staff and one of the dive guys every day.

One year there was a very good looking entertainment guy who was extremely well built. He was constantly flirting with me, but that is his job. One night he asked me to meet him in the women's room in the disco before it opened. I sat on the toilet and gave him a blow job. Then he bent me over the toilet and fucked me, but he wanted more, my ass!

Unfortunately, those days are over. If they get caught, they get fired. One our last trip there I had only one employee ask if I would be interested. The liability is just too great in our litigious society.

Back